Commercial Bank Qatar Masters Terms & Conditions 2016
- By entering the Commercial Bank Qatar Masters Trivia Competition on www.qatar-masters.com, you have to accept the terms and conditions of the competition. Each qualifying entry will be eligible to win two season passes to the 2015 Commercial Bank Qatar Masters golf tournament, January 27-30. Participants are required to provide their full name, age and email address. The winners will be randomly selected amongst the correct answers by a Commercial Bank Qatar (CBQ) representative.
- No purchase is necessary to enter or be selected to participate. Entrants must be received during November 24 2016 – January 12, 2016.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age as of January 18, 2016. There are no residency restrictions regarding who may enter, but winners must be able to provide their own transportation to the tournament.
- Staff and family members of staff at Commercial Bank cannot participate in the competition.
A pair of 2016 Commercial Qatar Masters Season Passes will be given away to 2 lucky winners!
Selected winners will be notified via email, and they will have 24 hours to respond in order to confirm their eligibility.
All confirmed winners can claim the season passes at Doha Golf Club. Confirmed winners will be given further instructions on when and where they can collect their season passes.
- The prize may only be taken as stated and cannot be changed.
- CBQM does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries.
- You must supply full details as required by the upload form, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prize(s). No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries.
- CBQ’s decision is final in every situation, including any not covered above, and will not respond to correspondence justifying its decision.
- If a winning entrant is unable to be contacted after 24 hours, CBQ reserves the right to offer the prize to the next randomly selected entry.
- CBQ reserves the right to modify or cancel the Competition or any of the arrangements, schedules, plans or other items directly or indirectly related to the Competition, at any time and for any reason if deemed necessary in its opinion.
- You admit waiving all claims against CBQ, its personnel and agents arising out of any oral or written publication or republication of any statement made in connection with the present Competition, or your personality or your entry.
- You agree to hold harmless and indemnify CBQ its personnel and agents, against any third party claims for loss, damage, prejudice, liability or expense suffered as a result of or in any manner in connection with your entry, any other of your acts or omissions or any information which you provided.
- Your participation in the Competition, including being selected to receive a prize, in no manner constitutes an endorsement or support by CBQ of your views or aims or of any products or services. You shall not advertise or otherwise claim to have obtained any such endorsement or support. The CBQ and Commercial Bank Qatar Masters name and logo are the property of Commercial Bank Qatar and should not be used in any manner whatsoever without the prior consent of CBQ. CBQ must approve in writing any statement, advertisement, press release or similar communication in any media, relating to your participation in the Competition.